23 Ekim 2008 Perşembe

[1995] [Film Themes][Volume I-II-III]

[1995] [Film Themes][Volume I-II-III]
Track List

Volume I
Paul Mauriat - Evergreen
Paul Mauriat - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
Paul Mauriat - Somewhere My Love
Paul Mauriat - The Morning After
Paul Mauriat - A Summer Place
Paul Mauriat - Free as the Wind
Paul Mauriat - Sound of Silence
Paul Mauriat - Speak Softly Love
Paul Mauriat - Over the Rainbow/Singing in the Rain
Paul Mauriat - Emmanuelle
Paul Mauriat - Let It Be
Paul Mauriat - Lave Said Goodbye
Paul Mauriat - Last Tango In Paris
Paul Mauriat - The Entertainer
Paul Mauriat - Windmills of Your Mind

Volume II
Paul Mauriat - Endless Love
Paul Mauriat - Your Eyes
Paul Mauriat - What a Feeling
Paul Mauriat - Up Where We Belong
Paul Mauriat - Love Story
Paul Mauriat - Don't Cry For Me Argentina
Paul Mauriat - How Deep Is Your Love
Paul Mauriat - Melody Fair
Paul Mauriat - The Summer Knows
Paul Mauriat - Bilitis
Paul Mauriat - Maybe Someday
Paul Mauriat - You're The One That I Want
Paul Mauriat - I Don't Know How To Love Him
Paul Mauriat - A Man And A Woman
Paul Mauriat - Nobody Does It Better

Volume III
Paul Mauriat - I just called to say I love you
Paul Mauriat - Against all odds
Paul Mauriat - Reality
Paul Mauriat - Hard to say I'm sorry
Paul Mauriat - Almost paradise
Paul Mauriat - Theme de ¡°Borsalina¡±
Paul Mauriat - This is my song
Paul Mauriat - What is a youth
Paul Mauriat - Amapola
Paul Mauriat - Love theme from ¡°Oliver's story¡±
Paul Mauriat - Mrs.Robinson
Paul Mauriat - Summer of '42
Paul Mauriat - Midnight cowboy
Paul Mauriat - Aquarius
Paul Mauriat - Feelings
Paul Mauriat - Theme from ¡°New York,New York¡±

Link
[1995] [Film Themes][Volume I-II-III] Part 1
[1995] [Film Themes][Volume I-II-III] Part 2
[1995] [Film Themes][Volume I-II-III] Part 3
[1995] [Film Themes][Volume I-II-III] Part 4

3 yorum:

Kalypso dedi ki...
Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.
Kalypso dedi ki...

error 404...
not found part 4.
please repost.
thanks.

Adsız dedi ki...

Links are all broken. Please repost. Thanx.

Waldo de Los Rios - Argentinísima 2005

Waldo de Los Rios - Argentinísima 2005 Track List 01 Del tiempo i mama (P Giménez) 02 Tomaditos de la mano -Japirikuspi- (Marta de los Ríos)...