24 Ocak 2009 Cumartesi

My Fair Lady - Frederick Loewe

My Fair Lady - Frederick Loewe
Track List

1 Overture
2 Why Can't the English?
3 Wouldn't It Be Loverly?
4 I'm an Ordinary Man
5 With a Little Bit of Luck
6 Just You Wait
7 The Rain in Spain
8 I Could Have Danced All Night
9 Ascot Gavotte
10 On the Street Where You Live
11 You Did It
12 Get Me to the Church on Time
13 A Hymn to Him
14 Without You
15 I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face

Link
My Fair Lady - Frederick Loewe

This Album Was Provided by Sirona

1 yorum:

alirossia dedi ki...

I hope the management of the site to add more recording artist Manuel & the music of the mountains

Waldo de Los Rios - Argentinísima 2005

Waldo de Los Rios - Argentinísima 2005 Track List 01 Del tiempo i mama (P Giménez) 02 Tomaditos de la mano -Japirikuspi- (Marta de los Ríos)...